MISSOURI CITY (Covering Fort Bend News) – Missouri City will be hosting its Second Annual Employee Conference on Friday, Sept. 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. To ensure that all employees may participate in the event luncheon featuring a presentation on customer service, non-emergency offices will be closed from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. These offices include:
- City Hall, 1522 Texas Pkwy.
- Inspections & Permits, 1522 Texas Pkwy.
- Visitors Center, 1522 Texas Pkwy.
- Municipal Court, 3845 Cartwright Rd.
- Animal Shelter, 1923 Scanlin Rd.
During this timeframe, residents who have questions about city services and programs should call 281-403-8500 and leave a voicemail message. Residents and businesses with questions about inspections and permits should call 281-403-8600 and leave a message.